The weekend is finally here and that usually means date night. I have been with my boyfriend now for about 2 years. Sometimes we do the same things week after week and it starts to feel a little too routine. Every once in a while it is nice to try something new. Here are just a few of the fun date “night” things we have tried recently:
- Taking a hike
- Going to the shooting range
- Going to a cooking (we did ice cream) class
- Trying a new restaurant via specials (we did dining under the stars which offers half price meals on certain days. This gives us the opportunity to try new restaurants on a budget).
- Ziplining (a LOT of fun!)
Some of the ones that are on my list to try are:
- Going to a museum exhibit
- Going camping
- Couples massage/spa day
Please let me know what fun date nights you have done so I can add them to my list!